1. I refuse to use any facebook application other than the one that gets my status from twitter.
2. I have an irrational fear that an overhead airplane will crash into my general vicinity.
3. My wife and I have had conversations using nothing but movie quotes.
4. Through the attrition of teammates at work, I am now responsible for 35,000 out of 45,000 lines of code.
5. When I started high school I received a locker magnet that said “Excellence is not in being the best, but in doing your best”. This has had a profound impact on my life.
6. I have carried on conversations at work speaking nothing but acronyms.
7. I’m very, very good at Sudoku.
8. I own a shirt with a built-in WiFi detector.
9. The longer I live, the larger my concept of the love of God becomes.
10. My middle name is Chandler. Yes, like on “Friends”.
11. I spent 15 months addicted to World of Warcraft.
12. I can count the number of grades I’ve received (including high school, college, and grad school) that were not A’s using only my fingers.
13. I estimate that I’ve spent 25,000 hours over the last twelve years using a computer. And yet I’ve never gotten carpal tunnel syndrome.
14. My favorite numbers are prime or powers of two.
15. Computers fear me.
16. I married the first girl I kissed.
17. I’m secure enough in my masculinity to admit that I’m a sucker for any romantic comedy involving Tom Hanks or Meg Ryan.
18. My favorite color is teal.
19. If I had enough money I would buy an island and build a castle on it.
20. You wouldn’t call me passive-aggressive if you knew how it made me feel.
21. In my opinion, I’m terrible with human relationships.
22. My favorite place on earth is Acadia National Park.
23. I always get embarrassed when people discuss finances.
24. Despite the fact that the class was named “Applicable Complex Variables”, I never learned any applications for complex variables in it.
25. I’ve had the same hair style my entire life.